Tasmania Performs has partnered with Matchbox to develop a tailored business development program for Tasmanian artists.
During a 2 day workshop the Matchbox Program will empower you to visualise your creative project on paper or through an online medium. You will learn how to apply proven advertising and marketing principles that include:
* Developing a powerful blurb about your project
* Identifying and understanding your target audience
* Defining your central message and points of difference
* Applying creative methods to visualise your project
* Applying your personal brand to your creative project
* Getting access to free online tools (graphic design a website-builders)
February 6 and 7, 2016
Submit your Expression of Interest by Tuesday 22 December.
Successful applicants will be notified by Thursday 24 December 2015.
Only six places are available
You are asked to provide a 250 word bio plus up to 200 words on the project idea you would like to focus on during the workshop. The survey should only take 15 minutes to complete if you have this information ready.
If you’re unsure if the Matchbox Program is for you, please email Senior Producer Annette Downs at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will call you back to discuss.
*Note: Whilst the program is heavily subsidised by Tasmania Performs, each successful applicant will be required to pay a deposit of $100 to secure their spot of which $80 is fully refundable after attendance at the workshop and completion of the debrief survey. (So it’s ALMOST FREE)